Check out the latest issue of the Frederick FYI Newsletter serving Frederick, Barnard, Westport and Elm Lake in northern Brown County, S.D.
- Making headlines is the great 6th Place finish at South Dakota State Teener baseball and the return of full ambulance service to the area.
- The Community Store works toward success with new manager Cassie Sumption
- South Dakota Reading Council Teacher Award goes to retired Frederick Area teacher Colleen Wallien
- New school staff introduced
- Bruce and Lynette Durheim of Frederick are medalists in the South Dakota Senior Games in Aberdeen.
- In every issue, Superintendent Corner, Principal Corner, Counselor Corner, Official minutes
Click the text or the image below for the Frederick FYI Newsletter for September 2016